Kadena Ecosystem July Recap
Kadena Project Network Updates & AMAs
- We OFFICIALLY launched our website, KadenaEcosystem.com 🥳. Since then we have added loads more projects & events happening on Kadena!
- Read up on our $100 Million Builder Grant blog post
- You can now find all our past AMAs on SoundCloud!
- Catch up on all our AMAs from this past month:
- AMA with Kor Blockchain
- AMA with Easy Robots NFT
- AMA with Kadefi
- AMA with Kadena Hashing
- AMA with Crankk
- AMA with Kaddex
- AMA with Nightbreakerz
- Telegram AMA with Smashed Spiders
- We also shared a Project Overview Blog on Smashed Spiders
- John Wiegley, from Kadena’s developer team, shared his journey from Haskel to Pact, read up on his blog post here
- Kadena Eco announced their spotlight on Kalend Finance! Read more here
- Randy, Kadena’s Developer Experience Lead shares an update, premiering Kadena.JS., read more in his recent blog post
- Kadena Eco is launching their Office Hours to keep the community updated, link to the space here. Listen closely for a special shoutout to kadenaecosystem.com!
- $KDA is announced as a borrowable asset on Binance
- $KDA is now available for purchase on Guardarian
- Kadena Eco shares their spotlight project: Electron Labs. Learn all about their plan to integrate ZK technology, on-Chain privacy to dApps and users on Kadena. Here is the blog post on the project
- The bridge is open! https://bridge.lago.finance enables wrapping of USDC tokens from Ethereum to Kadena. The wrapped assets are called kwUSDC (“Kadena Wrapped USDC”). Once bridged, you can see your assets in any Kadena wallet by adding “lago.kwUSDC” to your token list
- Kadena Eco announced their first round of grant cohorts, read up on the blog post here and the official press release here. Grantees include:
Kadena Project Updates
- Kaddex announced a new vault program for presale participants. Opt in/out ran from July 25–20. Read more in their latest blog
- KDA/MOK listing went live July 18 on Kaddex
- MOK officially sold out 100% of their IDO $MOK on Hypercent, congrats to all parties involved! Bear market, where?!
- The team at Kadena Hashing was revealed, learn more here
- Kadefi launched the beta version of their DeFi Dashboard: kadefi.money
- V1.0.2 release from the team at kadefi.money
- Ryan Matta got hacked, make sure to follow him again on Twitter!
- Babena’s recent upload on YouTube, a Marmalade devnet tutorial below!
- KDswap reached $1 million TVL
- KDLaunch released their newsletter, make sure to subscribe!
- KDAbet announced their IDO partner last week KDLaunch
- KDAbet has rebranded to EqualBet, read more about their decision and the process here
- The staking dashboard for Backalley is now live check it out on app.backalley.ai
- A recent update from Timpi CEO Gareth Evans
- An update from Timpi regarding their GeoCore Collector hub!
- Timpi will be providing 10% APY for the duration of the delay for everyone who invested in the Kadena round of the IDO!
- Here’s a sneak peek of Kadena Mining Club’s NFT marketplace
- Kadena Bulls announce their $ARKD IDO with KDLaunch. $ARKD is a utility token that will power the Arkade economy. With $ARKD, players can: buy/upgrade their NFTs, unlock new levels & games, and stake for passive income. You can read more here
- Kadena Bulls officially showcase their NFT Marketplace to the public
- MintIt by Docushield was announced this week, they are the FIRST minting website on Kadena. Read more here
- Docushield’s private network is growing by the day! Currently around 69 peers connected and 100+ onboarded!
- This month we were introduced to Unmarshal, one of the Kadena Eco grantees announced, read more about the partnership in their recent blog post.
- As part of the collaboration, Unmarshal will provide its standard set of Defi APIs and notification services with various features such as RPCs, webhooks, streams, and Firebase support. Upcoming events in association with Kadena include: a dApp bounty program on Kadena using Unmarshal APIs, and Xscan integration.
Kadena Project Events & AMAs
- An episode of KDLounge with @KdLaunch & Emily Pillmore, video below
- Crypto Pulse featured Lago Finance on an episode of their podcast. You can listen to the Apple Podcast here and on Spotify here
- CryptoPulse recently featured The DNA Tech on their podcast, you can listen on Apple Podcasts here, or Spotify here
- Kadena Mining Club announces their official NFT mint date: August 20
- Kadena Mining Club shared some big announcements during their recent AMA
- CEO of @KDAMiningClub was repping Kadena at the World Digital Mining Conference in Miami this past week! You can catch his segment at 6:14:00 timestamp!
- Kor Blockchain mint date was announced, set for September 5th
- Babena second round of minting started July 14th for WL, July 15th for the public, sale continuing until the collection sells out, you can purchase them here. Some tips on how to buy your Babenas here.
- $KISHK was listed on KDswap July 22!
- Xwallet launched their Android mobile wallet July 13th and iOS July 14th!!!
- Kaddex recently joined CryptoPulse for an AMA
- Kaddex launched on August 1st. Read more in their recent blog post here
- Kadena Lazy Apes WL mint was July 28 and public sale begins today July 29th! Minting on the Arkade marketplace! 5,555 Lazy Apes available for 5 $KDA each.